Thursday, May 6, 2010

And for my Next Trick

   I can’t believe we’re going through this. This week I had the talk with my family about the layoffs definitely going through. Now in the last moment we are told it is going to be held off.


   Don’t get me wrong I thank god for this but I don’t like to have my life played with. Samuelsen has performed like a deer stuck in the headlights and now layoffs are averted? I saw the look on his face at Monday’s meeting and he couldn’t have known the layoffs would be averted, unless he is the world’s biggest liar.

   I just hope we weren’t used as pawns so he could look good giving back our contract, again let me say I am grateful to be keeping my job but I will be looking elsewhere until I am satisfied my job is safe.

   I am hearing through the grapevine that Toussaint made some phone calls, if that is true bless you Roger,  and Samuelsen should thank you too.

       -Thankful S/A

No comments: